Thursday, June 9, 2011

Day 1

Yesterday...

I ate healthy foods and not one bit of junk food.
Drank as much water as I could 56oz up from about zero and no regular soda!
Went for a walk with  the boys in the morning (it's too stinkin' hot in Arizona, even at 9am! so we're going tonight instead).
Started a 30 day Challenge on the wii active. Love love love wii active.
Was completely blindsided by a migraine around 3pm.

I know the migraine was my body rebelling, probably freaking out without it's daily dose of sugar. Seriously, I'm not trying to be dramatic here. For me sugar is sooo addictive, but that's a whole other post. Whatever the cause of the migraine I know it's not because I'm treating my body poorly. It feels nice to be able to say that, it's progress.

Deborah:1 Sugar:0

No comments:

Post a Comment