Wednesday, September 28, 2011

{rut rut rut!}

I am officially in a rut (in case yesterday's post didn't tip you off..haha).

I know what to do.

I just can't find the will to do it.

I feel like my mind is one of those glass boxes that shoot dollar bills into the air and the kid has to catch as many as he can in 15 seconds. Swirling, swirling. Seeing it all, but just out of reach.

I asked my husband, what I have done for the past 3 weeks? I asked him because I like to think out loud to him. I was really asking myself.

And I don't really know. I feel like I've been so busy, yet I don't feel like I've accomplished much. I think that's just life sometimes. It's so easy to get caught up in it and then time slips by quicker each day.

But I don't want that! Shouldn't life be lived with purpose? I want to be more mindful of what I'm doing. moving forward each day, not treading water.

Which makes me wonder, what is compelling me to make these same choices day after day?

No comments:

Post a Comment