Sunday, November 13, 2011

{a new week}

This last week totally kicked my butt. I was sick AND pms-ing and basically felt like death all week.  So, I didn't work out. Not once. And I was definitely hit and miss with my eating choices. I was just too sick and tired to bother with anything more than surviving the week. Lame, I know.

And now we are half way through November!? With the holiday's approaching I feel like I really, really need to commit to some consistency.  All the treats and carb-tastic goodness that awaits is making me nervous. Don't get me wrong, I love the holidays. I love the cooler weather, spending time with family and my home smelling like cinnamon spice. But food wise it's a slippery slope my friends and I definitely do not want to start the new year where I am now. I have plans for a real bathing suit this summer and if I don't start now, it's not going to happen.

So here are my goals for the week

Eat healthy. Sticking to my calorie range (1250-1500) and focusing on whole foods.
Exercise. Every day. I plan to go for daily walks pushing my boys in the double jogger for my cardio and then add in some resistance training using the wii active.
Nix Soda. Not even diet.
Lots and lots of water. They say you should divide your weight in half and that's how many ounces of water you should be drinking per day.
Take my vitamins.
Blog more. I have so many things that I want to blog about, but I'm having such a hard time sitting down to do it! It helps keep me focused and accountable, so it's time to move it up on my list of the priorities:)

Here's to a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Blogging helps keep me accountable, too!! I look forward to hearing more from you as we carefully maneuver our way through the holidays, trying to balance enjoyment and discipline :) We can do it!!

    I hope you're feeling back to 100%!! Sick + PMS is a lousy, lousy combination!

    ReplyDelete